RES Oklahoma Summit 2016
RES 2016 Oklahoma
Reservation Economic Summit 2016 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. July 11-14, 2016
RES Oklahoma 2016 is a multifaceted event held by The National Center For American Indian Enterprise Development and features unparalleled access to respected tribal leaders, members of congress, federal agency representatives, state and local elected officials and top executives on a national platform. This year’s event is being held at the fabulous Hard Rock Hotel Casino & Resort July 11th – 14th, 2016.
The experience of attending the RES Oklahoma conference includes:
• The RES Tradeshow – Showcasing hundreds of Native American businesses from around the world
• Priceless Networking Opportunities
• Optional registration for RES Oklahoma golf tournament – July 11th, 2016
• Special Room Rates at Hard Rock Hotel Casino & Resort
• One Day Entrepreneurship Boot Camp – FREE to registered conference attendees
• Interactive Access To Capital Fair
• RES Oklahoma Procurement Expo
• And much, much more.
For more information, please visit HERE